Asian Rap Worldwide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asian Rap Worldwide Forum

Chat about Asian hip hop music, lifestyle and entertainment.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee

+4
Aiden
Albern
kingg
hitman514
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee Empty I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee Tue 27 Oct 2009, 11:37 am

hitman514

Sup Everyone,

I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee...a radio DJ in Montreal, where I host a weekly show called Beats From The East.

I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee 120x120_2143448

"Beats From The East" is a weekly radio broadcast on Concordia's CJLO 1690 am, a Montreal-based University Radio station.

Every Saturday night at 11pm EST, I bring you some of the best urban music (Soul, RnB, Hip-Hop, Funk, Electro, Acid Jazz, Reggae...yes, Asian-Reggae exists!) from Far-East Asian artists. You can expect to hear music sung in English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, and Vietnamese.

-On air frequency, in Montreal : 1690AM

-Non-Montrealers can listen via live webcast at www.cjlo.com

-Re-run podcasts available at bfte.podomatic.com

Examples of artist that've been played include : MC Sniper, Kero-One, Lyrics Born, Christina Chung, Paul Kim, Notorious MSG, Far-East Movement, Masta Wu, Nitro Microphone Underground, Magnetic North, Jin, Roscoe Umali, Sevenes, Snacky Chan, UPT, Hiro-A-Key, The Greater Good, Masia One, Eastside Magic, Traphik (Timothy De La Ghetto), and Anonymoust Twist.

For any questions, event announcements, birthday shout-outs, requests, artists' track sumbissions (for airplay), etc...please hit me up at bfte@cjlo.com

BTW...Thanks Royal, for creating this site. A lot of the artists, that I play, were discovered thru ur blogs!

PEACE
I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee 460_2230082

Last edited by hitman514 on Tue 27 Oct 2009, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added photo)

3I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee Empty Re: I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee Tue 21 Dec 2010, 5:42 am

Albern

Hi, nice post. i am Albern, i am business owner, selling and buying cars.
used cars for sale

4I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee Empty Re: I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee Wed 22 Dec 2010, 2:28 am

Aiden

Hi, awesome post. it is good stuff. i am agree with you. i am medico.Thanks for share with you.
healthcare data warehousing

5I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee Empty Re: I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee Tue 28 Dec 2010, 1:09 am

Aiken

Hi. it is interesting.Thanks for share with you.

Lexus RX

6I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee Empty Re: I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee Sat 02 Apr 2011, 12:12 am

Rammi

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice article. I will keep visiting this article very often.
personal injury attorney

7I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee Empty Re: I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee Thu 07 Apr 2011, 12:17 am

Rammi

Hi very thanks to the person who made this post, this was very informative for me.Great website...and cool article man..posting such articles... Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me!
Flashcards

8I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee Empty Re: I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee Thu 19 May 2011, 1:16 am

sharon

I like your ideas and Thanks for taking the time to discuss this,would you mind updating your post with additional information? It is extremely helpful for me.I am happy to see this post. It is really nice and useful for me.
Wedding Rings

9I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee Empty Shout out to Mister Vee Sun 29 Jul 2012, 7:04 pm

DrunkenFists

Big Ups to Mister Vee. We had the pleasure of being on his show. Showed us nothing but love and plays the hottest asian hip hop music from all over the world. Keep holding it down there homie. Real recognize real. (DRUNKENFISTS dot COM)

Drunken Fists

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum