Asian Rap Worldwide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asian Rap Worldwide Forum

Chat about Asian hip hop music, lifestyle and entertainment.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asian Hip Hop on the Radio

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Asian Hip Hop on the Radio Empty Asian Hip Hop on the Radio Tue 27 Oct 2009, 11:47 am

hitman514

Sup Everyone,

I'm hitman514 a.k.a. Mister Vee...a radio DJ in Montreal, and I'm also host of a weekly show called Beats From The East.

"Beats From The East" broadcasts from Concordia's CJLO 1690 am, a Montreal-based University Radio station.

Every Saturday night at 11pm EST, I bring you some of the best urban music.

-If you are in Montreal, the on-air frequency is 1690AM

-Non-Montrealers can listen live online at www.cjlo.com

-Re-run podcasts available at bfte.podomatic.com

Examples of artist that've been played include : MC Sniper, Kero-One, Lyrics Born, Christina Chung, Paul Kim, Notorious MSG, Far-East Movement, Masta Wu, Nitro Microphone Underground, Magnetic North, Jin, Roscoe Umali, Sevenes, Snacky Chan, UPT, Hiro-A-Key, The Greater Good, Masia One, Eastside Magic, Traphik (Timothy De La Ghetto), and Anonymoust Twist.

For any questions, event announcements, birthday shout-outs, requests, artists' track submissions (for airplay), etc...please hit me up at bfte@cjlo.com

BTW...Thanks Royal, for creating this site. A lot of the artists, that I play, were discovered thru ur blogs!

PEACE
Asian Hip Hop on the Radio 460_2230082

2Asian Hip Hop on the Radio Empty Re: Asian Hip Hop on the Radio Thu 10 Mar 2011, 3:45 am

alexa

We pride ourselves on the loyalty of our customers, many of whom have been with us for decades.
We will do our best at all times to have you join our extended family of accounts. No order is too small to get our dedicated attention.
Discount Office Supplies

3Asian Hip Hop on the Radio Empty Re: Asian Hip Hop on the Radio Fri 11 Mar 2011, 11:45 pm

bianca

Lexus have started promoting their new CT 200h car in a Drumming advert starring Kylie Minogue. The drumroll advert
CT 200h

4Asian Hip Hop on the Radio Empty Re: Asian Hip Hop on the Radio Fri 18 Mar 2011, 5:06 am

alexa

Mojo Notion uses the information when optimizing your website.
Search engines will not only drive a pre-qualified prospect to your website, but will also assist your company with online branding.
Search engines make a great compliment to traditional marketing as well.
Search Engine Optimization Houston Tx

5Asian Hip Hop on the Radio Empty Re: Asian Hip Hop on the Radio Wed 27 Apr 2011, 4:02 am

bianca

A resource for couples that need information about their credit and how to make it work in their favor.
MSI Credit Solutions

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum