Asian Rap Worldwide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asian Rap Worldwide Forum

Chat about Asian hip hop music, lifestyle and entertainment.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Noah-O "I Got It!"

+3
austin123
hiphoppuristog1
ChargedUpPromo
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Noah-O "I Got It!" Empty Noah-O "I Got It!" Sun 25 Apr 2010, 4:04 pm

ChargedUpPromo

"I Got It!" ft.StreetzDeep & J-Nero is a hard hitting VA anthem produced by Big Boyz Music llc. Out of Atlanta,GA. "I Got It!" is bridging the gap between the various parts of the state & has been receiving airplay on Richmond,Va's iPower 92.1,106.5 The Beat as well as being featured on DTLR Radio played in DTLR stores in Dc,Md,Va,Nc,Chicago & Atl markets.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/64229388d3942129/

2Noah-O "I Got It!" Empty Re: Noah-O "I Got It!" Wed 28 Apr 2010, 7:44 pm

ChargedUpPromo

Noah-O "I Got It!" 262wpqu

3Noah-O "I Got It!" Empty Re: Noah-O "I Got It!" Sat 03 Jul 2010, 1:07 am

hiphoppuristog1

New Hip Hop Release
The Architect presents Chopp Devize “Hip Hop Renaissance”
 The album features guest appearances by legendary emcees and up and comers. Heavy hitters like, Tony Touch, Canibus, Rock (Heltah Skeltah), Planet Asia, Killah Priest (Wu-Tang), Spice 1, Doodlebug (Digable Planets), C-Rayz Walz, Pacewon (Outsidaz), M-Eighty, Urban Rose, DJ Immortal, and more.
Versatility, lyrics and the roots of Hip-Hop seep through Chopp Devize. This Florida based emcee displays extreme lyrical dexterity and passion while paying homage to all of the Hip Hop OG's.

Click here to listen, see freestyles and more
Noah-O "I Got It!" 8494_cd

4Noah-O "I Got It!" Empty Re: Noah-O "I Got It!" Wed 03 Nov 2010, 4:02 am

austin123

If an officer obtains a warrant to draw your blood without your consent, request that a doctor in a hospital be the one to draw your blood. There also may be Case law that excludes blood evidence when a defendant was also charged with resisting arrest as a result of resisting during the blood draw procedure.
austin personal injury

5Noah-O "I Got It!" Empty Re: Noah-O "I Got It!" Wed 03 Nov 2010, 4:07 am

lawyer123

MyInjuryLawyer are experts in the field of medical negligence. We provide expert advice and help to hundreds of clients nationwide every year on a wide range of medical negligence claim types including birth injuries, surgical errors as well as GP and dental negligence.
Cerebral Palsy

6Noah-O "I Got It!" Empty Re: Noah-O "I Got It!" Thu 11 Nov 2010, 1:28 am

peniluker

UK conveyancing solicitor and lawyer providing conveyancing services including property, house and residential conveyancing.
conveyancing

7Noah-O "I Got It!" Empty Re: Noah-O "I Got It!" Thu 11 Nov 2010, 11:15 pm

cleanseer

A simple software that can be used without any special technical knowledge to clean / dedupe Excel files (deduplication software / dedupe software).
data quality

8Noah-O "I Got It!" Empty Re: Noah-O "I Got It!" Tue 16 Nov 2010, 12:31 am

christiaana

A true story about MSI Credit Solutions.I am sure by now you know what credit is, I am really not going to go into that. But what you may not know is that just because the creditors report on you, doesn’t mean that it is set in stone.
msi credit solutions

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum