Asian Rap Worldwide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Asian Rap Worldwide Forum

Chat about Asian hip hop music, lifestyle and entertainment.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does anyone know this song about calling someone?

+3
hiphoppuristog1
Royal-Admin
soce
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

soce

Hi. I remember listening to and loving this song back when I was in college, but I forgot the name and the performers. Here's what I remember:

• I listened to it in 2001, so it's from 2001 or earlier.

• Features an Asian man rapping in English.

• Features an Asian woman singing in her own language.

• I believe the rapper and singer were Chinese and Japanese.

• The man wanted to call her on the phone. I remember it having to do with him loving her and wanting to call her on the phone.

• The background was a circle-of-fifths progression in a minor key.

Sorry that's not much to go on, but it's all I've got for now. I can record a rough version of it from my memory if that will help.

Is this ringing any bells? I remember there was a really nice music video for it as well. Thanks so much.

Royal-Admin

Admin

yeah I know that song!!

http://asianrapworldwide.niceboards.net

soce

Yes, that is it!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

hiphoppuristog1

New Hip Hop Release
The Architect presents Chopp Devize “Hip Hop Renaissance”
 The album features guest appearances by legendary emcees and up and comers. Heavy hitters like, Tony Touch, Canibus, Rock (Heltah Skeltah), Planet Asia, Killah Priest (Wu-Tang), Spice 1, Doodlebug (Digable Planets), C-Rayz Walz, Pacewon (Outsidaz), M-Eighty, Urban Rose, DJ Immortal, and more.
Versatility, lyrics and the roots of Hip-Hop seep through Chopp Devize. This Florida based emcee displays extreme lyrical dexterity and passion while paying homage to all of the Hip Hop OG's.

Click here to listen, see freestyles and more
Does anyone know this song about calling someone? 8494_cd

physician123

Physician Depot connects Physicians with Texas Physician Jobs
physician jobs in texas

alexa

We pride ourselves on the loyalty of our customers, many of whom have been with us for decades.
We will do our best at all times to have you join our extended family of accounts. No order is too small to get our dedicated attention.
Discount Office Supplies

bianca

Lexus have started promoting their new CT 200h car in a Drumming advert starring Kylie Minogue. The drumroll advert
CT 200h

alexa

Mojo Notion uses the information when optimizing your website.
Search engines will not only drive a pre-qualified prospect to your website, but will also assist your company with online branding.
Search engines make a great compliment to traditional marketing as well.
Search Engine Optimization Houston Tx

bianca

A resource for couples that need information about their credit and how to make it work in their favor.
MSI Credit Solutions

evans123

Minneapolis Website Design, Logo design, PHP Programming,CMS,
Wordpress, Joomla, Affordable in Minnesota

Minneapolis Logo design

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum